Applicants for a United States green card must undergo a medical examination by a United States Customs and Immigration Service (USCIS) authorized Civil Surgeon. WOHA’s Civil Surgeons can assist you in making sure your vaccination records are in order, and providing the comprehensive physical required to obtain your green card.
What you need to bring to your exam:
- Current vaccination record
- If you have ever had a positive Tuberculosis Test (PPD – Purified Protein Derivative), you will need to provide a letter from your doctor detailing your treatment.
- If you have ever tested positive for syphilis, you must provide a letter from your doctor detailing your treatment.
- If you have ever been treated or hospitalized for mental illness or substance abuse, you will need to provide records including the diagnosis and treatment details.
- A list of any prescription medications you are taking.